Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Scoocs!
The website Scoocs.co (“Website”) is an official website of Scoocs OÜ (the “Company”), a company duly established and existing under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, registry code 14873743, address Sepapaja 6, Tallinn, 15551, Estonia.
By accessing this Website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Scoocs if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our terms and conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
Unless otherwise stated, Scoocs OÜ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Scoocs. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Scoocs for Your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Scoocs
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Scoocs (with the exception of partner licenses)
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Scoocs
- Redistribute content from Scoocs
The Agreement shall begin with the usage of the Website.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. Scoocs OÜ does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Scoocs OÜ, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Scoocs OÜ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this Website.
Scoocs OÜ reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on Our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
Without prior approval and written permission, You may not create frames around Our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on Your version of Scoocs. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that You remove all links or any particular link to Our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to Our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to Our Website, You agree to be bound to and follow these linking Terms and Conditions.
Removal of links from Our website
If You find any link on Our Website that is offensive for any reason, You are free to contact and inform Us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but We are not obligated to or so or to respond to You directly.
We do not ensure that the information on the Website is correct, We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do We promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
Nothing in this Terms and Conditions or the Agreement will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability in case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct,
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the Agreement, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.